struggling to break free of an addiction?
Get started on your recovery now by taking advantage of all that Jackson has to offer.
Drop Box Locations
CITY OF JACKSON POLICE
216 E Washington Ave, Jackson
Every day: 6 AM - 10 PM
GRASS LAKE VILLAGE HALL
119 N Lake St., Grass Lake
Everyday 24 HOURS
SPRING ARBOR POLICE DEPARTMENT
107 Teft Rd., Spring Arbor
Mon-Thurs 9 AM - 5 PM
Fri 9 AM -3 PM
JACKSON COUNTY OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF
212 W Wesley St, Jackson
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
COLUMBIA CENTRAL POLICE DEPARTMENT
8500 Jefferson Rd, Brooklyn
Mon - Fri: 8 AM - 12 PM
NAPOLEON TOWNSHIP OFFICE
6755 Brooklyn Rd., Jackson
Mon-Thurs 7 AM -5 PM
MI STATE POLICE: JACKSON POST
3401 Cooper St, Jackson
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 4 PM
105 N Main St, Brooklyn
Mon-Fri: 8 AM -6 PM
2777 Airport Rd., Jackson
Every day 24 HOURS
CENTER FOR FAMILY HEALTH
505 N Jackson St, Jackson
Mon-Fri: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
1314 N West Ave, Jackson
Mon-Fri: 6 AM - 12 AM
Sat & Sun: 9 AM - 9 PM
3333 E Michigan Ave., Jackson
Every day: 24 HOURS
Seek Medical Assistance
- Services to help address smoking addiction and counseling and case management for children with co-occurring disorders
- Intervention for: anxiety, emotional distress, headaches, phobias, trauma issues, toxin release, stomach discomfort, TMJ, athletic performance, depression, weight control, anger and stress management
- Additional Services: anger management therapy, case management (children/adults), dialectical behavior therapy, domestic violence (batterer's intervention) groups, drivers assessment evaluations, and individual therapy & crisis intervention (children/adults)
Visit 1200 N. West Ave, Ste 400, call 517.780.3336 or click here for more information.
Victory Clinical Services III
- Medical & counseling services to individuals addicted to opiate drugs
- Methadone & suboxone maintenance and medically supervised withdrawal
Visit 3300 Lansing Ave, call 517-784-2929 or click here for more information.
Henry Ford Allegiance Addiction Recovery Center
- Partial & full day treatment; residential treatment; sub-acute detoxification; family counseling & support; treatment of dual diagnosis; and medical, psychological and psychiatric support and consultation.
- Host 12 step support group meetings including narcotics anonymous, Al-Anon, Gamblers anonymous, and CODA (18 & older only).
Visit 2424 W. Washington Ave, call 517-782-4001 or click here for more information
Henry Ford Allegiance Health Tobacco Cessation Services
- Tobacco Cessation services and resources
- Educational and secondhand smoke information
Visit 205 N. East Ave or call 517-205-7444 or click here for more information.
Henry Ford Allegiance Substance Abuse Services
- Outpatient Treatment Services: (individual and group) for adolescents and adults (Ages 12 and older) with substance abuse disorders OR who have concurrent substance abuse & mental health disorders; an intensive outpatient program for adults with both a substance abuse and a mental health disorder
- License Restoration Evaluations (Secretary of State Evaluations)
- Prevention Services: Breakthrough Weekend: 3-day program for older adolescents (no overnight stays). Generally court referred with no prior substance abuse treatment. Fee Involved. (Ages 17-22)
- Alcohol Highway Safety Education & Drunk Driving Assessments
Visit 323 W. Michigan Ave, call 517-783-2732 or click here for more information.
Work with a professional
Henry Ford Allegiance 24/7 Crisis
Going through an emotional, psychological or chemical dependency crisis? Get a thorough and confidential interview and connected to appropriate treatment and services. Call 1.800.531.3728 for more information from the referral access helpline.
Do'Chas II Counseling
Counseling, consulting, case management, assessment services for children ages 6-19 years. Primary population is middle and high school youth. There is also a phone line for 24/7crisis intervention.
Do'Chas II Counseling: 517.788-4605
24 Hr Parent Crisis Line: 800.942.4357
24 Hr Youth Runaway Assistance: 800.292.4517
Catholic Charities of Jackson
Catholic Charities hosts monthly (4-week) education groups
- Monthly classes on Adult and Adolescent Understanding Anger, Effects of Marijuana, Charting Your Course (Making Better Decisions)
- Violence Prevention Program: 12-week anger management program (for adult men and women)
- Individual, family and marital counseling services related to: play therapy, domestic violence, abuse and neglect, ADHD, behavior issues, depression, anxiety, disorders, grief/loss, relationships, substance abuse, sexual offenses, eating disorder, self harmful behavior and a variety of other issues and/or disorders.
Click here for more information or call 517-782-2551
Grow alongside others
Alcoholics Anonymous is an international fellowship of men and women who have had a drinking problem. It is nonprofessional, self-supporting, multiracial, apolitical, and available almost everywhere. There are no age or education requirements. Membership is open to anyone who wants to do something about his or her drinking problem.
Learn more here or call 517.789.8883.
NA offers recovery from the effects of addiction through working a twelve-step program, including regular attendance at group meetings. The group atmosphere provides help from peers and offers an ongoing support network for addicts who wish to pursue and maintain a drug-free lifestyle. NA’s approach makes no distinction between drugs including alcohol. Through all of their service efforts and cooperation with others seeking to help addicts, they strive to reach a day when every addict in the world has an opportunity to experience our message of recovery.
ADAM Drug Testing
Drug Testing Hours: Mon-Fri, 6:30-9:30/4:00-7:00 p.m., Sat-Sun: 6:30-9:30 a.m. Open 365 days per year. For more information call 517.787.5571 or visit them at 312 S. Jackson St.
Drug Testing Hours: Mon-Wed 8-7; Thu 8-6; Fri 8-5. Walk-Ins are welcome (no lab slip required). A fee 5-panel drug test costs $28.50 For more information call 517-787-6907 or visit 500 Lansing.
Most family doctors will conduct a urine or blood test for drugs in the system at the individual’s or parent’s request.